I’m sure it’s no surprise that right now over 3 million homeowners are behind on their mortgage. Furthermore, it’s inevitable that a huge number of SHORT SALES and FORECLOSURES will follow.
As an investor, it is imperative that you get in position NOW to be able to acquire distressed properties at rock-bottom prices. The most important tool that you have in your REI toolbox is ACCESS TO FUNDING!
What if I told you that you that we have a BULLETPROOF funding program that allows you to purchase and rehab properties using 100% OPM (Other People’s Money)?!?
Whether you're brand new to real estate investing or an experienced investor, we have the resources to help you start or grow your REI business. We can help you FIND and FUND your fix and flip or buy and hold.
✅ THE BEST OFF-MARKET DEALS
- Bring your own deal to the table or let us locate one for you. We will find the best off-market properties in your desired area through our effective marketing strategies and ninja negotiating techniques.
✅ HARD MONEY LOANS
- As a hard money loan broker, we can fund up to 90% of the purchase price and 100% of the rehab budget. The best part is that we offer a deferred payment plan for up to 12 months.
✅ GET BUSINESS FUNDING & CREDIT
- We can help you obtain a business line of credit, term loan, or business credit cards to fund the down payment and get your rehab started. We also teach you how to acquire and leverage business credit accounts to keep your business running smoothly.
Ready to start using 100% OPM to fund your dreams?
1. We ask you a few simple questions to get a better understanding of your business needs, current financial situation, and what you are looking for in your business funding.
2. When you provide us with your authorization, a free soft credit pull will be run. Your funding advisor will review your credit reports to get you matched with a lender for pre-qualification.
3. During your phone appointment, the lender will advise the status of your pre-qualification and any items to be addressed to pre-qualify or to maximize your funding amounts.
Want to assess your business fundability? Take this short quiz to find out the likelihood of your business being approved for funding.